Published on August 2nd, 2017 | by Paul0
Fortitude Training with Dr. Scott Stevenson
Dr Scott Stevenson is an applied exercise physiologist licensed acupuncturist and competitive bodybuilder. He has over 30 years of training in the gym and two decades of personal training and online coaching experience.
Scott co-authored John Meadows’ “The Brutality of Mountain Dog Training” and is the former training partner of IFBB David Henry.
Dr. Scott Stevenson goes in-depth with Coach Paul about his Fortitude Training System:
Topics of discussion include:
– Auto-regulation periodisation
– High frequency training
– Mechanism of hypertrophy
– Optimal rep ranges for hypertrophy
– The hormonal impact of training to failure
– Maintaining a mind muscle connection when training heavy
– Stretching and hyperplasia
….and loads more!
Tune in to this week’s show to hear from one of the brightest minds in the business of building muscle!